Aluminium Return Air Grille -livepages::jquery();?>
Return Air Grille & Filter
- A high performance return air grille with integral (washable) filter pad
- Designed for use in all types of air-conditioning & ventilation systems
- Consistently popular choice for extract or air transfer systems
- Handles high air volumes with minimal pressure drop and noise
- Suitable for wall or ceiling mounting
- Suitable for use as an access panel for MF (plasterboard) ceilings
- Extruded aluminium construction
- Hinged maintenance core secured with thumb screw fasteners.
- Standard filter frame holds a one inch/25mm filter.
- Standard finish is powder coated RAL9010 Pure white
- Usually available for next day delivery (order by 3pm).
Available Size: 550mm x 550mm Opening/Duct Size. 595mm x 595mm Overall Face Size.
The CVE Shop Return Air Grille & Filter is the one product which offers complete and simple service ability for all situations.
A unique design which can easily be installed. Ideally suited to environments where regular maintenance of the filtration media is a concern, the Return Air Grille & Filter is designed for quick, simple filter changes.
The actual filter pad is a product of exhaustive research by one of the world’s largest air filtration authorities with approval from the American Underwriters Laboratories. A distinct Black coloured filter media shows dirt and particle build-up and provides for ready inspection prior to replacement as required.
Replacement filters are usually available from stock - Part No. CVRAG/F
The return air grille is suitable for use in T-Bar Ceiling Grids and is sized to directly replace a standard 595mm x 595mm suspended ceiling tile.
The return air grille with disposable filter media can be made-to-order in sizes other than the standard size listed. Please call for pricing and technical information.
The hinged egg-crate core is made from thin aluminium strips arranged into a lattice. The square holes in the core are sized 13mm x 13mm.
The external frame is manufactured from 1.0 mm Aluminium to provide a strong and robust housing.
Standard finish for this product is RAL9010 White. Also available in Mill (untreated aluminium), Satin Anodised or alternative powder coated colours to suit your requirements - please call for pricing.
Plastic top entry adaptors complete with circular spigot to suit circular metal ducting or flexible duct.
Galvanised Steel Plenum Boxes complete with circular spigot to suit spiral ducting or flexible duct.
The egg crate return air filter grille is suitable for mounting in suspended ceilings, walls or duct and is typically used for clean air transfer in:
- GP's Surgeries
- Conference Rooms
- Dental Surgeries
- Heat Recovery Systems
- Ducted AC Systems
In order to calculate the exact overall face dimensions of the grille +45mm must be added to the nominal dimensions.
Nominal Dimensions = Opening/Duct Size. This is the number shown in the part codes.
CVRAG550: The nominal opening size is 550mm x 550mm. The overall face size is 595mm x 595mm.