Standard Baffle Filter -livepages::jquery();?>
Baffle Grease Filter
For use in commercial kitchen canopies
CVE Shop Baffle Grease Filters work very differently to the Mesh type. Rather than trapping the grease within the Filter Medium, Baffle Filters work by forcing the grease laden air through several changes of direction as it passes through the Grease Filter. Because the grease droplets are unable to change direction as quickly as the air in which they are carried, they become separated from the air and are deposited on the Baffle Filter blades and drained into drip trays. This method of Grease Filtration removes any potential risk of spread of fire, should a fire occur on the cooking surface below.
Without Grease build up in the Steel Extraction Filter there is no increase in operating resistance, allowing a constant airflow to be maintained and also reducing energy consumption.
The filters comply with the requirements of DW.172.
CVE Shop baffle filters have a series of vertical Stainless Steel vanes housed in a channel frame, with each of the baffles strategically aligned to provide the highest potential for grease removal. Due to the smooth nature of the vanes the grease naturally runs downwards, through the drainage holes and into the collecting trays normally provided within the canopy holding casings.
CVE Shop Premium Grease Filters are constructed of heavy duty stainless steel, providing the most durable filter available in today’s market, and will provide years of trouble-free operation. There are no coatings to wear out and no involved mechanisms which can jam.
CVE Shop always specify filters as:- Width (W) x Height (H) x Thickness (T)
This is particularly important with baffle filters because the handles will always go on the H side, the blades will always run along the H side, and the drain holes will always be in the W side.
Standard finish is mirror finish stainless steel.
- Toughest baffle filter available
- Provides positive flame barrier protection
- Heavy Duty solid stainless steel welded construction
- Sturdy drop handles provided
- Polished vanes provide self-draining grease run off
- Highly efficient in grease removal
- Patented vane design prevents grease from dripping-food, utensils and burner surfaces remain clean
- Rugged, welded stainless steel construction offers easy cleanability, can withstand today’s harsh cleaning solutions, and fits in standard size dishwasher
- Economical - Replacement Intervals Reduced
- Recommended by leading consultants and designers
Download Data Sheet