Aluminium Flexible Ductwork (Non Insulated) -livepages::jquery();?>
Aluminium Flexible Duct
Fully flexible, high quality, un-insulated aluminium laminated duct for general use in exhaust and fresh air ventilation systems.
Ultra-tough and airtight with a smooth core for low friction loss and lower operation costs.
- Tough Mylar outer jacket
- Flame resistant dry lamination adhesive resin
- High and low pressure suitability
- Low resistance to airflow (installed correctly)
- High resistance to waste permeation
- Significantly dampens mechanical vibrations
- Operating Temperature: -20oC to +80oC
The flex is constructed with a spring steel wire helix, fully encapsulated in a polyester, aluminum foil, and polyester tri-laminate
Fully extend ducting, then cut to exact length required using a sharp knife and pliers/wire cutters.
To fix flex to spigots/connectors we recommend the strangle banding and jubilee clip system.
Important Sizing Information
All diameters listed refer to duct size. The flex is oversized to slip over the duct.
To calculate the length of flex required please see data sheet.