Aluminium Non-Vision Grille - Please contact us directly on 0161 336 5065 for bespoke products not listed as we specialise in made-to-measure vents and custom designs.livepages::jquery();?>
Non-Vision Air Transfer Grille
MADE TO ORDER 5 WORKING DAYS
- Low cost air transfer grille offering no sight room-to-room privacy
- Slim construction for integrating with modern door systems
- Suitable for supply or extract purposes
- Robust and durable - manufactured from extruded Aluminium
- Flange screw fixing provided
- Optional reverse flange available when mounting in doors
- Made to Order Item - Please allow five working days
Non-vision style air transfer grilles are suitable for mounting in doors, partitions and walls to allow ventilation air to pass between adjacent rooms. A non-vision grille has a blade arrangement designed to block the line-of-sight whilst maintaining enough free area to provide adequate ventilation for the room occupants. An optional matching reverse flange is available to give a neat appearance on both sides of the door or partition.
Suitable for low or high level mounting requirements.
Fixings are via countersunk screw holes in the border. Free area approx 40%.
The smallest dimensions available are: 100mm x 100mm (W x H).
The largest dimensions available are: 2900mm x 2900mm (W x H).
Non-vision grilles are typically used for air transfer in:
- GP's Surgeries
- Conference Rooms
- Dentist Surgeries
- Fire Doors (with intumescent block)
- Plant Room Doors